Submit Abstract and Full Paper
Abstract Submission Guidelines
To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow-up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, terms and deadlines mentioned.
Guidelines for The Abstract Structure
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 200-250 words. The abstract which does not meet this word limit will be asked for revision.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully. If the abstract template is not followed as in, it will be asked for revision.
- Your submission should be in English.
- Please make an informative abstract or complete abstract including background, aim(s), methodology, results, and conclusion
Steps to Follow for Your Abstract Submission
Once you prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines,
- Submit your abstract (s) to email@example.com
- After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within two working days.
Abstract Submission Deadline
- Please submit your abstract(s) before 30th May 2021
- Submit well before the submission deadline to be eligible for Early Bird rates.